donderdag 25 juli 2013

Fave sunnies


On the picture above you see me with me all time favorite sunnies. I bought them at this shop that I really love, Episode. It's a vintage store and they sell a lot of crap, things with way too many different floral prints and other dramatic things that even I would never be seen in. They however sell amazing accessories, and also great pants. Pants, you ask? Yes. Pants. They sell a lot of different Levi's for no more than €25. You have the classic high waisted model, but they have also made it their trademark to cut them off or customize them. I really love shopping there! You can find Episode in Utrecht at the end of the Oudegracht, and in Amsterdam in the 9 streets (De 9 Straatjes). 
These sunnies were bought in a large party and cost me €15. Way above my usual sunglasses-budget, but so what!

Xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten