zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Denim on denim

Hey babes!

Denim on denim has never been a favorite of mine. I think that's because there used to be this "trend' of people wearing denim jackets with jeans. They would wear them in colors that kind of matched, but not completely... I gotta admit that was one of my worst nightmares. Seriously people, look at yourself when you pull open your closet. But well, even though non-matching color pallettes are an allergy of mine, I think all people should have the right to wear whatever they want. I can look at people and think: "wow, how did you wake up this morning and put THAT on?" but I always wave that thought away because I don't think it's fair to critisize people on the way they look. If they think it's pretty, it's their truth and they have every right to think that.

Back to the subject of this post then.... Denim on denim. I found these jeans at Primark, which I used to really hate but now start to appreciate more and more. Since I became a student and my shopping-funding has been cut off almost completely, I'm starting to enjoy buying more pretty clothes instead of 1 item that was really expensive. Price is not that important to me anymore. These jeans were only €15, and as I said came from Primark. They are a bit stretchy, which makes them easier for my big butt to get in (haha). The shirt that I'm wearing is a vintage Levi's oversized blouse which is one of the favorite items in my closet. I can forget about it for months but sometimes I wear it twice a week. Under the jeans I'm wearing my worn out navy-blue Vans, usually my working/going out shoes but the comfiest ones in my shoe rack. I kept my accessories to a minimum, only wore a brown fringe bag and did my hair up with a red scarf.

I would like to know if you enjoy outfit posts, because I really love making them but only if they're interesting enough.... Let me know via a comment!

Love, Emma.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten